Back with the remaining two tags :D
TAG 1 - Here
Tag 2 - #8 Tag
GOPS Tagged me on this. Here is what the tag is about. Rules follow,
- You are supposed to write 8 facts about you.
- You are to tag eight more people
- You should tell them that they are tagged & they are supposed to follow these rules.
Well, I am planning to write “#8 Facts” that most of you may not know about me.Good things about TAG! Before I start writing my tag I wanted to share this piece of information about tags. They are my opinion & u may differ with it .(I really don’t care so don’t bother to complain about the idea. No offence - sometimes its better i disclaim before i hear from .... other than my friends)
Tags are like social party- they help us get to know our friends & they create a warmth around the blogsphere. Sometimes it helps you remind that YOU ARE NOT ALONE –JOBLESS. There are other such people around you too. ~~~KIDDING!!! ~~~ Tags really help you do THE THING! They help you do a self analysis which is most important in anyone’s life to be the better you. These tags help you know your tick marks & Cross marks. They infact help you mend yourself & again – u may differ in this view & i… :P Well go on u can spill it out. I still got lot more to write…But I should start of with the tag or there may be someone who hardly comes in here to read but always complains something or the other about the page. Again - IDC!
You may not know these facts about me :P but promise you wudn’t run away from my blog but return again :D heheee….
1) DANCE – Well, I was so crazy about dancing during my school days. No no.. dnt imagine Jim carey dancing..i wasn’t bad. I have bagged some prizes for the dancing – including winner cup in “THILLANA THILLANA”- THE ONCE POPULAR TV SHOW (Sun tv) But I stopped dancing after certain age in order to concentrate in studies :P(STOP LAUGHING) & to have a family that is proud to have you ! :P
2) KIDS – I just love kids. That doesn’t mean they can mess around. I take either extremes with kids. When they are well behaved – the most love would be from my side & when they are misbehaving – I would the first one in scene to STOP them being that way. And I guess they understand its for their good :) – they do come back to me with all smiles after the disciplining session is over.
3) NEAT & NICE: I want the things around me to be nice & neat. Sometimes am too picky. Dress- food- Colours in
4) Cooking: Ahh…. Most interesting place. When I cook I dnt stick to the rules. I make my own dish. I hardly follow the routine technique. And No talking in kitchen, No thoughts abt anything but cooking, NO ‘NOT RELATED TO COOKING’, Definitely there can be singing ;). And TRUST ME! Every time I follow this when I cook. There has never been a FLOP DISH in my kitchen chemistry. (To me Cooking is chemistry!)
5) Stage: Stage had always been special in my academic life,may it be school days or college. I was always there performing dance or singing or name it… in all the events until my middle school. During High school days I was the secretary and offlate most of the times escaped from singing or dancing. Once special time I never can forget is when I was asked to compere our house’s(TEAM) event. During the rehearsals I knew it was gonna suck big. The singers were too squeaky & the dancers were off the beat. After stopping my stage appearances as an entertainer – I dint want to get back there in that suit. I was either an orator or the secretary or announcing or simply with the Choir group or as sports person/Team. I still remember the time how I pulled it off through the event. IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LIE WITH A SMILE – CALLING IT A BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE WHEN YOU KNEW IT SUCKED TOTALLY! It was then I thought may be I should have done some piece myself. But it was fun to laugh it off after the show in the dressing room with the house mates and later with the class mates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ In the 4 year= 8 semesters of college never have the staffs forgotten to ask me 2 take a seminar- not even one semester. The news just kept spreading. Whenever I was asked to present in the class room seminar – I would try to come up with a lie –“Sir, am not very good. Excuse me this time….”There would be the answer “Don’t lie Maruthu :) I have heard in our staff room. There is a news that you are a born teacher. You already have one in the other subjects why do you not take one in my subject? …” It always ended up me saying a YES! I loved teaching One thing about seminars is – the 60+ friends were sometimes too over joyed that they would keep annoying you, which came down to some extent after the 2nd year.
6) Cartoons : Love them anytime all time. And living without watching cartoon is so not possible. The time I had been to
7) Sense of humor: Close circle of people would know that. I have a strange sense of humor. I cannot control laughing the moment the joke strikes in my headSometimes during the class hours too- my super brain would relate to something very hilarious or terrific funny imagination – that would trigger my laughter which can get really loud. Sometimes I would not be able to control it- but laugh out too loud during a lecture. . I would get terribly funny with my jokes. Walking with friends- happen to see something & my imagination would get WILD>.. and I remember the times my sis would literally go begging to stop joking becoz her stomach hurts laughing. Few friends have also mentioned about my sudden out burst of laughter during class lectures (Very few no.of.times) & has questioned why? Because am a very sincere silent student!
8) Turtle – Lion principle.
I live by my principles & sometimes I stick to them so firm, there is no second thought about my decision. At times am as adjusting & tolerate very much. I am compromising & calm as much as a turtle. But at times when it comes to my loved one’s (or even my most sensitive issue) am as furious as a lion. I canot tolerate anyone messing with someone I love so much. They may not react but I would be first one in field to fight the war! And they would go like “ Was that YOU?? That was unbelievable. Why?.... ”Deep down inside they would have that joy & smile that pops which only would happen when they understood you totally. To look back even I would go “Was that me…PHEW!”
EXTRA- NEVER’s in my life - Circus show, Movie Theatre (Not even during college days- TRUST ME!) , Fire Crackers ……. NEVER WILL THEY BE!
NOTE: Notice the pic up there?? In memory of John Ritter who passed away in 2003 Sep 11. I love this show a lot & he is missing around in later episodes. It is really sad that he is missing. I did a little editing on the pic on a BORING DAY! Do u recognize what the serial is ??
Am leaving this as an OPEN tag. Anyone & everyone who comment may please kindly take this up if they are interested ! I shall be glad.
********Thinking blogger award. ********
TAG 3- Thinking blogger award.
Hm.. Our friend Brute passed it on to me.
I now have to pass it to 5 others. I was thinking of people who are not dormant with blogs came to my mind & the 5 categories automatically reminded me few. Choosing those who flashed first are now getting this & they would have to pass it 5 others .
STORY: Direction screen play – editing… NONE OTHER THAN *Harish* ( Big bro)
His king kong returns :P & recently the one on Himesh… :P Hilarious.
POETRY: I classified this to tamil. And there are two people share equal credit
*Dreamz*& *Bharani* ( I rembr t nick- I used to call him kavignarey… )
HUMOR: If there gotto be a funny post anytime all time. There is no exception for his comments too :P None other than * My days Gops!*
PHILANTHROPY: *Balaji*(I am reminded of his comment on my post when I wasn’t able to help the girl in the railways station. He has done some social work too)
GENERAL: Two people came to my mind Srijith & *Nirek*.May it be any important incident you can find a post about it that would really make you think. Since srijith has already got this I would like to pass it on to nirek.
Now they have to tag 5 others under 5 categories ( The categories may not necessarily be the same as I have done.)
Uppu kallu - Dial up version
Uppu kallu - BB version
After a long time i heard one of Bombay Jayashree's track from the recent/decent movie & fell in love with it after the very first hear !
Mostly because of the feel of the song ,the voice - to top it all ,the way the heroine has brought out the feel in this song with the LOST LOOK in her face :)
There is something very disturbing about this song - the actress or the picturization ..I really do not know how to put it. But the Song is amazing. I wish you hear& WATCH the original track too :)