Neelamana post pathi pulambum thoZhar thoZhiyar keezha irukkum Tips mattum pathutu vethalai vaangikalaam Nalla Kadhai- Miss panreenga ;)...Matra Porumai saaligal...Thodarungal adutha varilerndhu.Poruthaar Boomi aazhvaar!
Many such questions arise when we think about life. I read this while I was trying to spend an evening with my MP3 and THIS book .
He went and saw the sumeru shining under thousands of sun for the heaven is so rich it had not just one sun. He could not open his eyes for a moment, it was so glaring there. And then he started looking for a site – the best spot to engrave his name, he was very much puzzled-he could not believe his own eyes and for the first time he became aware of what he was. There was No space!! Every single inch had a chakravarthi’s name engraved. He was very disappointed ,for himself and his people outside were under the impression that he is the greates man- the chakravarthi that happens once in 1000 yrs.So he now realized why the Gatekeeper insisted he should go alone first- for his people are under the impression that he has become the hakravarthi and may be the first or in the top 10 . The King came outside and told the gatekeeper “There is no Space!! The entire mountain is filled will names. It is shocking. What do I do??”
The gate keeper once again laughed and said “This is strange, because this too I have been hearing from my grandfathers- Chakravarthis come here, hear the whole story and just leave not writing their names on Sumeru. You are not new: anybody having a little intelligence would do the same”
And in life many times we face darkness and what do we all do…Think about how can we remove Drakness? But we do not realize that DARKNESS does not exist…Only light exists. Put off the light- darkness is there , put the light on – darkness is not there. So think about how you can turn the light ON! Don’t think about darkness. It will make you feel defeated. How can you be defeated by something that has no Existence. Only the light Exist. In the absence of light – darkness is there. But make sure the light is never OFF!!
That’s all for now Folks!!! Remember- concentrate in turning the LIGHT ON and having it ON forever!! Don’t think about darkness……
*Live your life for yourself and so it would make others live their life. But do not harm any1 in the process!
* Live everyday like you never have a tomorrow
*Do not fake! Do not do things that you don’t feel like doing, that you feel may not be nice, may not be correct, ,may not be appropriate.
* Do only those that you feel is right in life.
* Never Ditch or Betray!! May be you could get promoted or graded more. But in life You are an ultimate LOZER! Do not ditch…..It is the worst.
To betray is like killing a hundred Elephants for Trust is not made easily and the trustee is not going to be easy at handling Betrayal.
* If you feel someone is not correct and is trying to harm you indirectly, then don’t ever put a fake smile and speak. Instead don’t speak !!
* Never hurt some one who does not deserve it, do not take a persons soft/kind nature for granted. The person may speak to you again, but remember you are a sinner, he had been so patient and great to excuse you, forgive you! To be forgiven is a great feeling of relief but to forgive is the greatest of all!!! You have made him Great!!
* Do not hesitate to apologise or show love. If you see this begger in the street who seems very calm and there is a small voice inside asking you to help him….Just DO IT!! Do not hesitate where what or with whom you are or even with what you help.
*In short, don’t do any deed that could make you feel what our Chakravarthy had felt at the gates “. Whats the point?- Someday some one will come and earse it.My whole life has become utterly meaningless.This was my only hope, that Sumeru,the golden mountain was going to have my name.For this I have lived,for this I have staked my life; for this I was ready to kill the whole world.” Just be good!! And here is a punch line “ Love your people like you will never have another day with them.” Most of the times people who fall in love and get married are the worst. Their Marriage would turnout to be a disaster….Why because they change so much after marriage and their EGO stands first than anything else.Both men and women. But especially women, how many of the Men after their marriage live with that GIRL whom they fell in love with??!! Although physically it’s the same body. But how many change so much that you cannot believe “Idhudhaana andha ponnu?”(Is this that girl??) ……
*Forget and forgive!!