23.10.05



Hello , am an Engineering student doing my course in one of the reputed colleges in Chennai(SINGARA Chennai-Thats what they call .Well now..dont ask me what singara means, b'coz it may mislead the meaning it serves in this context). I have been reading Blogs for quiet a few weeks...But never was I sure to create1 for me. I was a little worried that it may eat my time....and all sort doubts were ther in my little brain.But then today i thought it would be fine to create my own BLOG...because am always interested in sharing my views with people...The issues for which we generally dont find time to Discuss in our busy lives.. Or to be frank i generally dont find the Kind of listener or conversationalist.......While mostly my classmates are much intersted in talking about movies, their favourite hero's, latest gossips, and all those penny worthless stuffs teens are generally interested in talking about !!!(No offence!!! ). Ofcourse i too lend my ears to such conversation.. but most of the time i miss the kind of conversation that i want to have with my friends. Now there...stop thinking that way.Am sure i wouldnt BORE any1. Sometimes (REALLY very very few times) 1 may be off the swing...but am sure it wouldn't be for long. So, here i am One among those millions of Bloggers .......starting my journey as a blogger to meet new people share my ideas and hoping to be a GOOD BLOGGER . Am sure my BLOG would be distinct ;) and interesting.Have fun!!!
Enjoy reading.....Ensure Thinking ;) So long............
NOTE: To make my first Post intersting here i have given some of my Painting works......Will snap more in future.....

1 comment:

Story Teller said...

super-ah... irku... you must be working hard for it! I guess it's on the egg you have painted, is it?