15.12.05


After a long time am blogging today. My xamz got over around the end of last month. Lot'a things happened by that time. For the first time in our life we had our Exams postponed........For unexpected Cyclones hit Tamilnadu,India. Many of the villages were flooded. Not to forget that few years back there was heavy drought in many parts of Tamilnadu & with this seasons rainfall there will be no sign of drought for atleast another 5 years IF proper arrangements are made for preserving the water ....... Will come to that later. For now ,here is a small piece of my work that i was unto for the past few weeks.Have done about 10 Frames...Am trying my hand on glass painting for the first time, I feel ......I got to improve a lot.Iam only used to drawing in paper, Painting<>,Pencil sketching.......have to really improve on glass painting. This holiday i spent quite some time on playing a strategy game that my brother got me long time back.(Civilization III -I have one thong to say ' Am glad we are all now living in a civilizED world'.It is a great GAME. But Just a GAME.I keep reminding myself about that while playing.) Will Yap more in my next blog..Time to go............

1 comment:

senthil natarajan said...

Degree stopping paper... nice one! enjoying holidays... gosh i envy you!!! and is that your painting, trust me it is awesome....
n hey thanks for dropping in