22.3.09

Back to chirp... ;)

Hello everyone....
Dripping colour
I am resuming singing after a long time now(After almost one and half years). Hope you like it...
And thanks a ton to all the friends who had wished on my birthday last week.
I am uploading my version of one of the favourite song which happened to be on loop in my player on most of my days while i travelled to work in bangalore by bus. The long drive & a hectic day in wait - did not turn me off, because the songs i chose to listen at the start of the day had that magical power. Trust me...there is nothing magical than a great music to start your day with a sparky smile. :)

This one helped me .... Do let me know if you liked this version of the song.


I have a dream by Marutham - BB
I have a dream by Marutham - Dial Up

21 comments:

G3 said...

Firstu :))))

G3 said...

English paatu enbadhaal attendance mattum pottutu.. ennoda dream ennanu paaka thoonga poren :))))

Marutham said...

WOW g3....
WHAT A SURPRISE!?

:D hehe.... medhuva vandhu kelunga....

GOOD NIGHT Dear!

Reader Wil said...

Thank you so much for your visit. I like your photo of the beautiful flower! Have a great week.

நாகை சிவா said...

Welcome back :)

//there is nothing magical than a great music to start your day with a sparky smile. :)//

Well Said :)

Unga link inga access blocked.. friend system la irruntha ketu pakurengo!

gils said...

ada...athukulaara paadi uploadum panniacha :D gummu...ootuku poi ketutu solren :)

Vishesh said...

niceu :D and belated yappy yappy birtaday :D

Jeevan said...

sorry the sound track is not playing for me dear!
Belated Birthday wishes. do write and sing more marutham, take care :)

Marutham said...

@Reader Wil,
Pleasure is all mine! :) Thanku

Marutham said...

@Nagai Siva,
Nandri Siva! :) Friend enna mokka song keka elam ena disturb panrenu solama irundha sari... ;) Take ur time!

Marutham said...

@Gils,

Oh yes! :) Hope u liked it.

Marutham said...

@Vishesh,
thanksuu and how have u beenu?

Marutham said...

@Jeevan

Hey jeevan... So u escaped huh! ;) Lucky u....

Thanku so much for the wishes Jeevan! :D

gils said...

cheatin cheatin..boochandi snap missing..we want that back

humanobserver said...

Happy belated birth day :)

R. Ramesh said...

Hi friend..gr8 2 c yr comment..belated bday greetings..may all your positive wishes come true..and hope v ll stay connected..take care..

Marutham said...

@gils,
:P
I will scare you away someother time!

Marutham said...

@Human Observer,
Thank u very much! :)

Marutham said...

@Ramesh,
Welcome here & Thank you for the wishes! :)

Vishesh said...

I have been fine ;) And ana madam,enga blog pakkam varamathingala?

Margie said...

Very nice!
I enjoyed your song & voice!

Take care!

Margie:)