8.3.09

PINK is power & we ROCK! :) Wishing every women a SPECIAL DAY ....

WOMAN - Such a powerful yet such a delicate word!
Every woman in this world is special. She is always special to someone - someone she might know she is special to or someone she doesn’t even know that he/she exists!

<<>>
Women hood is bestowed with great responsibility. Some of the responsibilities we are yet to explore. A woman symbolizes – Great power, Endurance, Kindness, and a lot of patience!

Past few years I have met many women who had helped me learn what to be and also sometimes what NOT to be. For every woman who had helped me in this learning process, I take great pride to THANK them! Thanks to all the wonderful women I have met in my life – women who are my family, Friends, Peers, Colleagues & Great supporters!

PS: A small note to all my girl friends is that – with great power & freedom come Greater responsibility. Most of us know that. Never let your principles slip – because nothing in this world is worth for loosing your principle & sense. Know what you do & do only the right! Never complain for what you are, there is always someone to make you better –& stop looking around for that someone, she is right here- ITS YOU!

Last but not the least – there still are sincere – understanding and wonderful men who respect womanhood. I salute them all for being what they are! We respect you! By the end of the day- we are all only Human beings.

27 comments:

இராம்/Raam said...

No Comments..... :)

இராம்/Raam said...

avvvvv... me the first'a??? :)))

Marutham said...

Ada pavee :P
Why the no comments?

How can u leave the place with no DAMAGE?!
GO ON raam

G3 said...

Happy Womens day sweetheart :)

G3 said...

Adisayama marutham post ivlo chinnadhaava !!!! :)

Reader Wil said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! Thanks for the beautiful slide! Yes women have as great a responsibility as men. Men and women are alike. And of course there are as many bad women as there are bad men. There are also great and fantastic caring men. My husband was caring, loving and sharing. We shared everything. When I had to work as a teacher, he did a lot of the work in the house. It was because of his help that I could study. He was my best friend, my mate and partner. I miss him very much. We could talk things over. Here in my country we are all equal. I am proud to be a woman. Happy IWD!

Jeevan said...

Well said marutham! A currency have two sides - men and women, which brings value if either sides are good.

Happy Womens day :)

Marutham said...

@G3,
:D Thanks alot Dear!

For a change... ;) yes kutty post!

Marutham said...

@Reader Wil,
You must be one of those lucky women!

Welcome here! :)

Marutham said...

@Jeevan,
Very well said jeevan... So very true!
Its the most valuable currency when both the sides are right for eachother and good.

Talking To My Soul said...

Heyy Marutham,

Thanks for visiting my space. Yours is a lovely blog. I would like to be here more often.

Thanks again.

*cheers*

TC Ratnapuri said...

Good to hear from you Marutham. Hope all is well. Happy Womens Day!!!

humanobserver said...

The truth is that both men and women are reciprocal to each other. Happy women's day. exposemaximum.blogspot.com

gils said...

first commentay no commenta...pichi udarings of india :D

gils said...

post oray feminist vaadai adikuthay..content apdingarathukaga..color pink podarthulam overrrrrrrrr

Story Teller said...

kadasi parala ennai romba pugalndhu eludhireekeenga.. enaku pugalchi agadhu madam...

U said...

HWD :)

no song.. you should have posted this with a song of urs

tulipspeaks said...

hope it is not too late to wish u Happy Woman's Day :P


ammu.

Vidya Natarajan said...

hey romba naal aachu!
lots to update :)
I tagged you, Check my blog :))

Marutham said...

@Talking to my soul,

Thank you very so much! :)

Marutham said...

@Ratna,

Great to see you here. :D

AM good ratna. thanku!

Marutham said...

@Human Observer,
Thats true & Thanku pal :)

Marutham said...

@Gils,

Yeah ..raam onum sola mataraam...
and idhu ena kadhai? :P
Women's dayku kooda girlish'a post podaati epdi?! ;)

Marutham said...

@DT,
ROTFL...
u have a great sense of humour! ;)

Marutham said...

@Jagan,
Better late than never.
Check my next post! ;) Have done what u have said.

Marutham said...

@Tulips,
Its never late dear! :)

Thanku...and wish u a great year!
HWD...

HUGS!

Marutham said...

@Zanychild,

yeah dear...Long time...

Sure will check it.